Toullgo serum offers a customer the ability to get long eyelashes and regrowth of thick eyebrows. This product also claims to prevent thinning and breakout of the brows and lashes.
While it has a significant amount of customer reviews, this serum fails to provide tangible evidence about its benefits. Also, there are customers who despite using the product for the duration required, have failed to notice any differences.
The ultimate reason for purchasing eyelash serum is to have noticeable results, and that’s why we gather information to find out whether using this product may lead to having long eyelashes and strong eyebrows.
What the company claims about this product.
Toullgo uses a serum which is a component that functions to deliver active ingredients of the product on the skin. However, the product’s claim to use botanical serum without scientific prove is misleading.
While the serum price is $20.99, the long waiting period of 4-6 weeks means purchasing more bottles which translate to a higher product price. Paying a high price without the guaranteed results leaves customers feeling frustrated.
- It’s a two in one product. You can apply the serum on the eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Product application is straightforward. You need to use the serum twice a day on a makeup-free face.
- You’ll end up paying a higher price. You need to buy two to three bottles to get results.
- Has negative effects. Can cause allergic reactions and eye irritation when in contact with eyes.
- Lacks evidence. There are no clinical trials to prove the stated benefits of this serum.
Eyelash serum Side Effects
- Irritation. The fluid state of this serum makes it possible to drop in the eye causing irritation and redness of eyes. The company suggests that when this occurs, you should wash your eyes immediately.
- Allergic reaction. Because of lack of clinical trials this serum can cause allergy reactions. Toullgo justifies the reason for the allergic reaction is because each person reacts differently. When you experience any adverse effects around the eye area, then discontinue using the product. However, a warning from this company explains that if you break the application cycle, you will have poor results as you will limit absorption of the nutrients.
- Has unknown side effects. They also recommends you put this serum away from children’s reach which suggests adverse effects if consumed even in a small dose.
What You Need to Know
Key features of the product
- Compared to the amount of mascara and price of eyelash curler frequently used to give a temporary effect of longer eyelashes, this serum might be an alternative to getting lasting results.
- The recommendation for application is on a daily basis in the morning and at night on clean eyes with no makeup.
- The treatment duration is between 4 to 6 weeks and to attain thicker brows and longer eyelashes you need to use 2 to 3 bottles of the serum.
Is there scientific evidence to back up the benefits of this product?
Apart from the reviews given by the customers, this serum lacks any clinical evidence to prove that it can deliver the benefits it claims.
They further insist that the serum is safe for anyone to use yet have not included any reports of product safety.
These contradictions together with negative reviews given by customers who have tried using this product show red flags that are hard to ignore.
Which are the major concerns
This product has vague explanations on how it work. It doesn’t give a clear distinction on whether or not the serum is oil based. Also, it fails to explain whether it’s safe for a customer to apply the serum while still wearing eyelash extension.
Failure to apply the serum even in one day will stop the growth and to efficiently reach the roots you need first to comb your brows and lashes with a mascara brush. Despite its benefits, these concerns show that there’s a better product as compared to what they are offering.
While the idea of using natural ingredients to make a product can entice us, the lack of medical evidence to back up the nutrients it claims to provide makes it impossible to recommend this serum. Furthermore, the high cost of buying more than two bottles is a turn off considering the results are not certain.
The continuous usage of the product for a longer time to see results makes us think that the moment we stop using the product, then our lashes and brows will return to their previous state.
This is the same temporary solution that we were trying to avoid in the first place. For that, we do not recommend this serum, and despite its good marketing strategies, there are superior products available.
What's better than Toullgo Eyelash?
The most popular consumer choice in 2017 is Idol Lash.
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 90-day money-back guarantee, Idol Lash is making big waves in the eyelash growth world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Idol Lash to achieve their eyelash growth goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Idol Lash review here.