Table of Contents
SOS Lash Booster is a 5-in-1 eyelashes booster created by Eveline Cosmetics LTD, Poland, which manufactures beauty products, including different serums.
The company dwells on five fundamental principles when creating this product. It promises to double the volume of your lashes, strengthen, and extend them. Also, it nourishes and regenerates lashes while also preventing their loss.
Argan oil is added to this serum to enhance growth. Panthenol, another active ingredient penetrates the lashes to quickly moisturize, smoothen, thicken, and protect them right from the roots. Can this product stand the test of time?
|✅It is inexpensive: A tube will cost you less than $ 10, yet it can last you six months after the initial use.|
|✅It is easy to use: The product comes in a mascara-like tube with a wand that you use to apply the serum.|
|✅Easy to understand instructions: The manual that comes with this serum is easy to read and understand.|
|✅It can be used in two ways: This serum can be used as a primer before applying your mascara too.|
|✅The serum is fragrance-free.|
|✅Argan oil and hyaluronic acid will stimulate lashes growth.|
|❌Redness of the eye, itching sensation at the application site, eye irritation, and dryness in the eye are some of the common side effects.|
|❌Some customers have complained of darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation) around the application site.|
|❌There have been cases of the lashes falling out and discoloration of the eyes, may be due to being allergic to one or many of the ingredients, in which case, it is best to discontinue use and seek medical help.|
❗️ Side Effects
- Irritation: Since you have to apply this serum very close to the eyes, you might experience some irritation. Your skin might also get irritated the first time you apply it. Use clean water to get rid of the irritation.
- Redness: If the serum gets in your eyes by mistake, it will lead to redness and itching. Avoid rubbing your lashes as this might get the serum in your eyes, leading to redness. If itching and redness persist, discontinue using the serum and contact your doctor.
- Hypopigmentation: This product has been reported to cause darkening of the lashes.
Before using any beauty product, it is advisable to do two things first:
- Do a patch test: Prepare your face by removing all the makeup you might have. Wash and dry the face then proceed to apply a thin coat of this product on your lashes. Let the serum stay there for 24 hours and check for any signs of a reaction. Since this is a new product to you, you should not go all in at first lest you land in the ER.
- Go slow on the application: You need to give your skin time to adjust to a new product. You can easily do this by limiting the application frequency. Instead of applying the serum daily, go for a few days per week. This will reduce chances of severe side effects. As your lashes get used to the product, you can use it daily.
What You Should Know About This Serum
The ingredients in use promise to penetrate deep into your lashes roots, thus working from within. You should expect to notice fuller looking lashes and less shedding. However, it has a downside- it is not water resistant.
- The cost – this serum is considered cheaper than most alternatives.
- Buyers Reviews – contradictory. Although some people swear by this product, most feel that it should rather be sold as a primer instead. Its white color is one of the negative properties of this serum. Some satisfied customers stated that you will have noticeable volume and less shedding which is the dream of most women.
- Science – there is a need for more tests to be carried out so that there will be more evidence to back this product’s claims.
The first deterrent is that no test groups have been organized to demonstrate the performance of this product.
Buyers are made to have full faith in the ingredients listed and the promises this serum claims to deliver. This product promises to make lashes grow, among other things, yet most women prefer to use it as a primer before applying mascara.
It is odd that even though this product uses argan oil as one its ingredients, most reviews have stated that there is no added lash length experienced.
This means that you might buy this product, hoping to increase the length of your lashes but you will end up disappointed. It would be great to see independent tests of this product carried out.
What’s better than SOS Lash Booster?
The most popular consumer choice in 2020 is Bioluma.
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 60-day money-back guarantee, Bioluma is making big waves in the eyelash growth world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Bioluma to achieve their eyelash growth goals, and why it’s also the editor’s top selection.
Read the Bioluma review here.