Majestic Pure Castor Oil Review
The Magic Serum Majestic Pure Castor Oil for eyelash growth is a serum created by “Cosmeceuticals” to boost eyelash growth. Their claim is that the serum was created using pure, natural cold pressed castor oil and contains more vitamins that will provide nutrition to the hair thus aiding in effective growth.
Pros & Cons
Majestic Pure Castor Oil Pros
- One pro, which I immediately noticed, is the inclusion of mascara brushes for free. Rather than having to go out on a separate occasion to purchase applicators, they are also included with the serum at no additional cost.
- One feature that I like is that it is made with all natural ingredients. With essential omega-6 fatty acids, as well as Vitamin E and other Vitamins being included in the makeup of this product, you won’t face any harsh side effects as compared to products which use artificial ingredients.
- Results of this product can be seen in as little as one month. So for those of you in a rush, there is not a long wait time before seeing effective eyelash growth.
Majestic Pure Castor Oil Cons
- When using this product, you must use caution as the glass container is fairly fragile and prone to breaking. This could pose a problem for those of you with small children who are constantly on the move.
- Another con of this product is relevant to the consistency of the oil. Many claimed that it was too thick and that you will have difficulty applying it to your lashes as the thickness of the oil combined with the soft bristle brushes will pose a challenge for some.
- Other complaints consist of the product merely failing to work. Consumers claim to have consistently tested the products over a period of weeks and saw no results.
- Some even say that it their left their eyes puffy after applying the oil overnight.
- Organic ingredients
- Online shipping
- Castor oil has been proven to aid in hair growth
Before jumping to purchase this product there are some things which you should consider.
Although it has a fairly decent rating, most of them consist of consumers claiming that it helped maintain the appearance of their already healthy lashes. There were not many which could attest to the actual growth of lashes. Many reviews also claimed that the product did not work at all, even after prolonged use and consistent application. If a product makes a claim that you will see effective growth then I am sure that’s what you expect to see as the consumer.
You should also keep in mind the cost of the product which ranges anywhere from 18-27$ on some websites. With daily use, it's likely that the serum will run out sooner than later so one will be forced to make frequent purchases at a price that it not conducive to budgeting.
There are many concerns facing this product, one of which is the ability for the product to seep into the eye and cause problems with sight because of the thick consistency of the serum.You should take special caution when applying. There are even some claims that this product causes a change in eyesight.
Upon reviewing the good and the bad, there are many reasons why this product is not a good solution to solve the problem of thinning or missing eyebrows. Before testing the product, you are subjected to using a fragile glass container prone to breaking which and cause serious hazards as we all know how unsafe broken glass can be not only around adults but young children as well. I can only imagine the hassle of applying a thick serum to my eye using a soft non-durable bristle brush.
You would struggle with an application and eventually give up on the product all together once you deem it unworthy of the effort it requires. With the product being so expensive and requiring a daily application, you should consider weighing all options before purchasing.
What`s better than Majestic Pure Castor Oil?
A prominent competing product is Idol Lash. It too contains natural ingredients, but works faster and at a more affordable price.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Idol Lash to achieve their eyelash growth goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Idol Lash review here.