Table of Contents
Lilash Eyelash Stimulator is a popular eyelash growth enhancement product that promises to improve the volume and length of eyelashes after continuous use.
The product is created by Cosmetic Alchemy, a company that specializes in manufacturing and distributing cosmetic and cosmeceutical products.
|✅Lilash has a no-salt formula, which is less irritating on the eyes. Some other eyelash enhancement products cause stinging sensation when they get into the eyes.|
|✅The product promises to improve the length of the lashes within four to six weeks of continuous use, which is not really quite a long time.|
|✅A tube of Lilash lasts very long and can be used for five to six months, even with everyday use.|
|✅It is not only an eyelash growth stimulator; it is also an eyelash conditioner as well.|
|❌Lilash comes at a steep price, and most people are not prepared to shell out more than a hundred dollars for their eyelash enhancement products.|
|❌It may cause a darkening on the eye area.|
|❌It contains Phenoxyethanol, which is known as a possible irritant.|
|❌It may also irritate the eyes of the skin surrounding the eye area.|
|❌There are some negative user reviews online claiming that the product did not live up to its promise.|
Some popular eyelash serums can cause potentially dangerous side effects such as:
- ocular irritation,
- iris color change,
- macular edema and ocular inflammation..
NOTE: We explored the safety of the most popular lash serums on the market to keep your eyes safe and secure from the most dangerous ingredients.
Common Side Effects of Lilash
- Creates a burning sensation: Many users who have had negative experiences with LiLash report that they feel a burning sensation around their eye area and/or in their eyes.A burning sensation might indicate an allergy to LiLash’s ingredients, and eyes should be properly flushed and examined if severe burning occurs.
- Itching around the eye: Similarly, some Lilash users report experiencing itching sensations around the eyes or of the eyeballs. While this side effect is generally not prolonged or severe, it has been enough to make some customers quit using the product altogether. This could be an allergic reaction to one of LiLash’s ingredients.
- Change in skin pigmentation: One of the most disturbing side effects reported by LiLash users is the development of a brownish pigmentation in the skin around the eye. Users report noticing brown lines developing over their lashes, giving them a raccoon-like appearance. Others report a brownish-red discoloration and swelling of the upper eyelids. The brown lines do not seem to be reversible.
- Irregular eyelash growth: LiLash might claim to be a purified serum that grows and thickens your lashes, some users have reported an increase in the sparseness of lashes or simply no growth or loss. Most bizarrely, a few consumers have reported growth of cheek hair (between the cheekbone and lower eyelashes)!
- Creates a burning sensation: Many users who have had negative experiences with LiLash report that they feel a burning sensation around their eye area and/or in their eyes. A burning sensation might indicate an allergy to LiLash’s ingredients, and eyes should be properly flushed and examined if severe burning occurs.
While Lilash is said to be hypoallergenic, some individuals may still experience side-effects such as itching, burning and redness of the eyes. These usually occur when the solution gets inside the eyes. These side effects can easily be remedied by flushing the eyes with water. Aside from these side effects, some users have also reported swelling or discoloration on the upper lid of the eyes. These side effects however are not permanent and can easily be reversed.
Lilash Ingredients and How Does It Work?
- 🌿Purified Water
- 🌿Lupinus Albus Seed Extract
- and Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract among others.
Of course, purified water makes up the bulk of the product and gives it its liquid consistency. Lupus Albus Seed Extract is the stimulating factor that promotes hair growth. While Prunus Amygdalus, on the other hand strengthens the eyelash fiber by protecting it. Panthenol is a moisturizing agent while silica also strengthens each eyelash strand and prevents it from breaking.
Other product ingredients include Glycerin, Colloidal Silver, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Ester, 15S-trihydroxy-17Phenyl and 18, 19, 20-Trinorprosta-5Z among others. These ingredients encourage eyelash growth by chemically stimulating each strand of eyelash to increase and grow in size.
Aside from stimulating eyelash growth, Lilash Eyelash Stimulator also protects the hair and keeps it from being brittle. Its restorative nature helps keep the eyelashes strong, thereby preventing unnecessary breakage. The product is simple to apply, and should just be applied on to the upper lash line just like one would with a liquid eyeliner.
A single tube of Lilash can be used for five to six months. It can also work on the eyebrows; however, Cosmetic Alchemy has designed a specific product for eyebrow growth, which is known as Librow.
So, we come to the question, should you buy a tube of Lilash. Given that it does sound promising and is proven to be safe to use, it might be worth a try, especially if you are willing to spend money on the product.
However, if you are not too keen on spending a hundred or so dollars on an eyelash enhancement product, you may want to consider other products first before finally deciding on Lilash.
It’s extremely important to educate yourself about lash serum ingredients and technology they use.
We explored the safety of the most popular lash serums on the market to save you time and to keep your eyes safe and secure from the most dangerous ingredients.
NOTE: We analyzed feedback from our readers, read dozens of beauty blogs, watched YouTube videos. We also tried some lash products to provide you useful information and help you with your buying decision.