Lash Energizer serum – a recognized name. But is it worth your money?
Meet Lash Energizer, a growth serum specially formulated to give women longer, fuller lashes within two to four weeks of use. At $39.95, it’s reasonably priced, and relatively easy to use - just apply Lash Energizer like you would your daily liquid eyeliner.
April 19, 2020 Update - Lash Energizer might be temporaly out of stock
We were just contacted by the makers of Lash Energizer and they informed us that they're experiencing high demand due to the recent TV commercial.
If you're having difficulties with ordering this eyelash serum, we recommend to bookmark their site to come back later.
Unlike mascara and fake lashes, this eyelash growth enhancer provides a long-term solution to lash problems. It has been used by thousands of women for a while now, and based on the comments we receive from users of the product it's pretty effective and safe.
With so many competitors out there, we decided to dig deeper and see if this product makes good on its promise of longer, healthier lashes.
The question is: Is this product really worth the money?
A Trusted Name
Since 2002, Health Buy, a company behind Lash Energizer has been a respected name in the health and beauty industry.
This stems from an ongoing commitment to quality, including membership in the Natural Products Association, an organization that helps consumers identify companies that use pure and natural extracts.
It's one of the eyelash growth serums that is clinically-proven to increase lash density within just 2-4 weeks of continued use.
Natural Ingredients, No Side Effects
A major strength of this product is its simple ingredient list, full of good stuff.
Here are the key ingredients that we always like to see in a hair-growth product:
- Cocoyl - Derived from coconut oil, cocoyl helps rinse away debris found on the skin.
- Kelp extract - Packed with nutrients that lashes love, like iodine, calcium, vitamin A, B1, B2, C, D, and E. Also contains laminaria angustata, which helps thicken hair for a fuller look.
- Honey extract - It's a natural emollient that helps keep your lashes soft and silky. It's an antioxidant that helps promote hair growth. And it has antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties that help keep your follicles clean and healthy.
- Jojoba seed oil - A known moisturizing agent, jojoba seed oil helps keep lashes fresh, hydrated, and well-conditioned. Plus, it’s really fun to say.
- Nettle extract - A key ingredient that has long been used to jumpstart lash growth by fortifying hair shafts and stimulating the roots. Why? Because it blocks certain hormones that cause hair loss.
- Chamomile extract - For antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties proven to strengthen hair follicles and promote growth and density.
Multiple studies and customer reviews have revealed no significant side effects from using Lash Energizer.
Thanks to natural ingredients, this serum is safe for even the most sensitive eyes.
Still, we do recommend a simple skin test before starting Lash Energizer treatment to avoid any allergies you might have.
What We Didn’t Like
As with any product, there is some room for improvement.
Oddly enough, the Lash Energizer homepage is rather busy, and it’s not exactly clear what can be clicked and what cannot. The text is somewhat difficult to read, and while there are other parts of the website (About Us page, FAQ, etc.), you must scroll all the way down to find them.
Testimonials & Clinical Studies
These are two things we always look for when reviewing beauty products.
Take a peek at the tesimonials below to hear it from real customers who saw real results:
What really impressed us, though, was the clinical proof.
The benefits of Lash Energizer products are backed by several clinical studies. In a recent, third-party study, a group of people aged 24-82 applied Lash Energizer at least once a night for two weeks.
After two weeks, results were measured using a Sigma Scan software and it showed that Lash Energizer:
- Increased lash length by 25%
- Increased lash thickness by 82%
- Increased keratin level, an essential protein that helps restore and strengthen hair health
- Provided visible, significant growth
The Bottom Line? It Works
And we're not just saying that. All things considered, we think Lash Energizer is worth your money if you’re serious about growing your lashes. We appreciate the potent, natural ingredients and ease of use.
The clinical studies and testimonials help back up the company’s claims about lash growth, something many products promise but few deliver.
Customer service is important, too. If, for some reason, you are unsatisfied with the results, Lash Energizer will honor a 90-day, money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
How to Apply Lash Energizer
Unlike fake lashes and other lash serums on the market, Lash Energizer is very easy to use. It only takes a few minutes daily to apply.
- Remove all your makeup with a mild cleanser.
- Take the applicator and carefully apply the serum at the bases of your eyelashes.
- Repeat the steps daily, preferably before bedtime to achieve the best results.
You can see results after 2-4 weeks of regular use, but this depends on each person.
Lash Energizer vs Latisse
Both Lash Energizer and Latisse are clinical-proven eyelash serums that claim to effectively grow lashes and make them appear fuller and longer. Both have also been reviewed positively by many users, and today’s considered two of the most popular and effective products for eyelash growth. But unlike Latisse, Lash Energizer doesn’t need to be prescribed by a physician, and anyone who wants to enhance their lashes can use the product. This makes it more a convenient product for keeping your lashes long and beautiful.
Compared to Latisse, Lash Energizer is also more affordable and safe to use as it doesn’t contain any substances that may cause adverse impacts to your skin. No side effects have also been reported so far with the use of Lash Energizer, while Latisse has probable reactions, including vision problems, itchiness and redness, as well as infections.