Table of Contents
- 1 What to expect from Lash Bond
- 2 Pros and Cons
- 3 Things to consider before buying
- 4 Lash Bond Side Effects
- 5 Features and benefits
- 6 How to apply Liaison Lash Bond
- 7 What we didn’t like
- 8 Lash Bond Testimonials
- 9 Is Liaison Lash Bond right for you?
- 10 Where can you find Lash Bond?
- 11 How much does Lash Bond cost?
- 12 The alternative to Lash Bond
- 13 FAQ
- 14 Final Thoughts
Liaison Lash Bond delivers satisfactory results, but it is lacking.
This product lacks natural ingredients and customer service.
The serum is free of harmful features but is it not free of side effects.
People who buy it like its competitive price, but is that enough to make this serum worth it?
Despite the French-sounding name, Liaison is an American company that focuses on beauty products for women.
The company promises that the serum is “a healthy way to get the long, curled eyelashes you’ve always desired.“
It also has 5 from 5 scores on the official website. But does it really work?
What to expect from Lash Bond
Liaison’s serum is both a repairing and growth-stimulating product. It nourishes damaged lashes while making them stronger and maintaining new growth.
This beauty product works in three phases:
Builder. The first phase is all about building the damaged lashes. Extensions and makeup have chemicals that can damage your looks in the long run. Lash Bond starts by building back the strength and beauty.
Stimulator. In the second phase, this serum stimulates the lashes to fully repair them and make them ready for the third and last phase, the activator.
Activator. The final phase is designed to retain the newfound elasticity of your lashes and their natural beauty.
The Lash Bond serum is designed with the bond peptide technology, which is formed by a chemical linkage that results in amide. Amides are proteins and they provide structural support and produce collagen, all without irritating.
Pros and Cons
Lash Bond Pros
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don’t like it, Liaison will make it right.
- 20% Off for subscription
- More Affordable compared to others, since it only starts at $49.99
- Safe. It has been approved by clinical trials.
- Free shipping for standard delivery.
- On the official website, you can buy not just eyelash serum but also other products such as mascara and brow enhancer.
Lash Bond Cons
- Long-period shipping (5-12 days for USA Orders).
- This product isn’t famous, so it is hard to find reviews aside from the official website.
Peptides aside, this lash serum is made of:
- purified water, to keep the serum natural,
- sodium chloride,
- citric acid,
- benzalkonium chloride,
- disodium phosphate,
- cellulose gum,
- EPM enzyme.
The EPM enzyme is especially useful for lash growth and health. It promotes a fast growth for your lashes and help reactivate dormant hair follicles, giving you lusher lashes.
Lash Bond serum is vegan and sulfates free, ideal for people who are inclined to allergies. This serum is also free of silicone, sulfates, and fragrance -which might irritate the most sensitive people.
Things to consider before buying
- It may cause allergy, especially to people with sensitive skin
- There is no quick support through the website, you need to wait for a reply up to 24 hours
Lash Bond Side Effects
This eyelash serum is vegan and cruelty-free and it contains no harmful materials such as talc, sulfates, silicone, or alcohol.
Although some people still experience side effects including:
- Red, dry or itchy eyes
- Eye and eyelid swelling or irritation
- Darkening of eyelid
- The brown pigment in the iris of the eye
- Allergic reactions
Features and benefits
- Silicon free
- Sulfates free
- Fragrance free, perfect for people who might have allergies
- Alcohol-free, to avoid any unwanted irritation
- Starts from $49.99, a bargain
- Each tube lasts from 2-3 months, in time to see the results
- Results from two until 12 weeks
- Quick shipping for $5
How to apply Liaison Lash Bond
- Before applying the lash serum, make sure that your skin is dry, clean, and remove your makeup.
- You should use it daily, applying just one stroke of the serum to your upper line lash.
- It doesn’t matter when you apply the serum, it can be either when you wake up or at night.
- If by any chance you miss the scheduled application, you can always apply later in the day.
One tube of Lash Bond lasts between two to three months, which is when you will start seeing the results.
What not to do
Don’t apply twice at the same moment or on the same day, because it might do more harm than good. Surely, by applying twice or a lot of serum, you won’t see faster results. Finally, make sure that you don’t get any product in your eyes and, if that happens, rinse immediately and stop applying the serum.
What we didn’t like
It’s difficult to find many reviews of the Lash Bond, perhaps because it sold only at the Liaison’s online store. It might be because the company wants to keep the secret in-house. Finding only a few reviews from outside sources means that the side effects of the serum aren’t clear.
Lash Bond Testimonials
Most of the reviews of this Liaison serum come from the company’s own website and they are all positive. This product gets five stars from its fans, who report positive and real results.
One reviewer writes:
Another fan posted before and after pictures, writing :
One reviewer suffered from Trichotillomania. The Lash Bond helped her lashes go back to their natural health.
“This is the stuff. No itching, burning, or eye sensitivity like I have experienced with other lash serums,” she wrote.
The negative reviews on Trustpilot talk about lacking customer service and slow deliveries. Customers have complained about feeling scammed because of Liaison’s poor responses.
Is Liaison Lash Bond right for you?
This serum has the same side effects as any of its competitors such as Babe Lash. They include irritation, possible darkening around the eye, and dryness. If you are patient with the delivery of your order, all the positive reviews suggest that the Lash Bond works.
This serum is also budget-friendly, so it might be a good starting point for people who have never tried these lash products before.
Not right for
Liaison’s lash serum is definitely not right for people with sensitive skin or prone to allergies. If you are a pregnant woman or if you are breastfeeding, you should consult your doctor before starting to apply the serum.
Where can you find Lash Bond?
As we have mentioned, one of the main downsides (and it is a big one) is that you can’t find it in traditional stores. But it’s also difficult to find online. The best way to buy this lash serum is on Liaison’s online store, where you can find all the company’s products.
How much does Lash Bond cost?
Compared to famous competitors such as GrandeLash, this serum is more affordable. On the website of Liaison you have three sale options, keeping in mind that one bottle contains 3ml:
- One bottle of serum at $49.99
- Two bottles of serum at $69.99
- Three bottles of serum at $99.99
As the beauty company states, one bottle should last up to three months.
The alternative to Lash Bond
Peptides and EPM enzyme
Natural Ingredients: red clover and mung bean
Apple Fruit Cell Culture Extract and Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract
Not Tested on Animals
Starts from $49.99
Mini version, starts from at $37
Starts from $59.95
Starts from $59,00
20% Off for subscription
25% Off for subscription
- Babe Lash. Although pricier (a 2ml tube costs $65), this serum has more reviews, which makes it easier to trust.
- Vegalash. This is another vegan serum, although it requires two applications per day in the first few weeks.
- Bioluma. A valid alternative thanks to the convenient three-tube option (each containing 5ml), which costs $157. Truly natural, the Bioluma serum is made of plant extracts.
Is Lash Bond worth it? The price tag suggests so. It is budget-friendly and you have a 30-day guarantee. However, it takes up to 12 days to receive the delivery, so you need to be patient.
If you are, then all reviews indicate that this lash is worth it. Make your informed choice by checking out all our lash serum reviews.
source for cover image: herliaison.com