The creators of GrandeLASH MD boast that their eyelash growth formula has breakthrough technology that will condition your lashes while lessening breakage and loss, while giving you longer, stronger lashes with results in 30-40 days of use.
They claim that 97% of users saw definitive improvement using their formula which contains clinically tested vitamins, peptides, and amino acids.
The Top Line: Not a buy. While many of the ingredients in the formula are natural and appear safe, others have very scary side effects such as permanent dark spots on the eye.
Based on these facts and comments from our readers, we have determined that Grande Lash is not a safe, effective option to help you attain fuller, longer lashes.
Check out our Best Eyelash Growth Serums Roundup Review.
✅ The Good
- The manufacturer displays the product’s ingredients on their website which helps us to feel safer about this product. The ingredients contain many natural elements such as Vitamin E and radish root, along with proteins and lipids.
- Their site also has many reviews from customers that describe the eyelash formula as “amazing”, “liquid gold”, and “it really works” (take a look here).
❌ The Bad
- While researching this product, we were shocked to find that there is absolutely no evidence of the alleged clinical trial for GrandeLASH-MD. We were unable to locate any proof that the study even actually happened, which led us to be concerned on how safe and effective it truly is for you to use.
- While the lash formula has great reviews on the company’s website, they don’t offer any impartial or negative reviews for you to read. This could mean that these reviews are biased and meant to gloss over any negative feelings of others who did not like the product.
- The website for the UK distributor of GrandeLASH-MD warns you not to use the product when pregnant, nursing, or going through chemotherapy, which also caused us to be concerned about its safety and validity as an option. Since this product is one that you must apply onto your lash line, so close to your eyes, it is imperative you select one that is safe and non-harming.
Does GrandeLash MD Work?
If you’re looking to grow longer eyelashes – then, no, GrandeLash MD will not dramatically lengthen your eyelashes. To do that, you’ll want a great eyelash growth product.
Here is our recommendation:
Is GrandeLash MD safe to use? Does it have any side effects?
Depending on the person’s sensitivity, using GrandeLash MD or any eyelash serum can cause itching, eye pain, irritation, and dark pigmentation around the eye, which usually can be reversed by discontinuing the use of the product.
The company is aware about this and they recommend to stop using the product if you experienced irritation.
The company also cautions users to not use it when pregnant or breast-feeding as the product has not been tested on those situations. If you’re undergoing treatments, such as chemotherapy, it’s also better to wait until your treatment is over before you use the GrandeLash MD.
Fuller Lashes at What Cost?
One of the ingredients in this product is Cloprostenol isopropyl ester, which is a synthetic prostaglandin.
Prostaglandins can cause many issues include permanent darkening or light eye colors, which means your beautiful baby blues could develop dark spots that will NOT go away, ever (Toris, 2011).
Cloprostenol isopropyl ester has also been proven to cause termination of pregnancy during clinical trials with rats and mice.
I personally am terrified of putting any product that potentially harmful near my eyes, even if the payoff is fuller lashes. You need to ask yourself if there is a safer, more effective product available.
The Bottom (Lash) Line
While GrandeLASH MD tells you they have had great results in clinical trials and excellent customer reviews, you need to also look at the facts. There is no evidence of a clinical trial or research that we were able to find.
The customer reviews on their website are most likely biased since they do not also present negative feedback along with the positive for you to read.
While many of the ingredients in the formula are natural and appear safe, others including Cloprostenol isopropyl ester, have very scary side effects such as permanent dark spots on the eye and loss of pregnancy.
Based on these facts, we have determined that GrandeLASH MD is not a safe, effective option to help you attain fuller, longer lashes.
📌 How to apply GrandeLash MD
Just like with other cosmetic products, there’s a right way on how to apply this serum for best results. If you’re not sure how, then read on to find out:
1. Remove any makeup and wash your face before applying the serum.
2. Remove the applicator from the bottle and carefully wipe off the tip to avoid excess product.
3. Carefully apply the applicator with a single stroke at the base of the upper and lower lash line. (This product is highly-concentrated so a little amount is only needed for best results. Do not apply too close to the edge of the eyelid. If it gets into your eye, rinse immediately with water.)
4. Apply it regularly before bedtime. Results are in 4-8 weeks, but full results are in 3 months, then use 3-4 times a week for maintenance.
5. If you’re over 30, you can put additional application in the morning.
📌 Tips on Using GrandeLash MD
For safety and best results, I recommend the following tips when using the product:
✅ Apply the GrandeLash MD on a clean skin before bedtime. If you’re over 30, you may want to apply it twice a day (in the morning and before bedtime) to speed up the results. Older people take longer to grow body hair compared to younger ones.
✅ Always apply the serum with great care. Use only a little amount for both eyelashes and eyebrows. Avoid any excess product. If it gets into your eye, immediately rinse with lots of water. If irritation persists, consult your physician.
✅ Do NOT use GrandeLash MD if your eyelid is injured or inflamed.
✅ Do NOT use GrandeLash MD if you’re pregnant, breast-feeding, undergoing chemotherapy, or under the age of 18.
📌 How long does it take to see results?
As mentioned, GrandeLash MD is produced with a blend of vitamins, amino acids, peptides, and other natural and conditioning ingredients that are effective in providing your lashes a thicker, darker, and fuller look. However, the results may vary depending on the individual.
GrandeLash MD claims to give results in just 6 weeks of regular use, but it can also take some time to see results.
According to the company, younger users usually see results in just 3-5 weeks. But when you’re older, like if you’re already over 30, the results can take a little longer, normally 8-10 weeks.
📌 GrandeLash MD Ingredients
To ensure that the product is safe for you, it’s important that you know the ingredients used to produce this product.
And these are the following:
- Hyaluronic Acid,
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate,
- Caprylyl Glycol,
- Sodium Benzoate,
- 2-Hydroxypropanoic Acid,
- Sodium PCA,
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract,
- Acathopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract,
- Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract,
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,
- Arctostaphylos Uva URSI Extract,
- Actiphyte of Chamomile GL,
- Tocopheryl Acetate,
- Propylene Glycol,
- Leucidal Liquid,
- Geogard Ultra,
- Cloprostenol isopropyl ester