Babe Lash Serum Review. Does This Thing Really Work?
Babe Lash Serum is a product that aims to condition and strengthen brittle lashes.
The brand claims that their Prostaglandin technology helps to stimulate the skin around the eyes, leading to fuller, healthier looking lashes. The product is also supposed to produce quick results, with lashes looking longer in as few as four weeks.
But can Babe Lash Serum live up to the hype?
- Babe Lash Serum is effective for some customers.
- Its formula extends and thickens lashes, giving people the desired results.
- While some customers found that their eyelashes became thicker within a short time frame, others found that it took several months for their lashes to reach the desired length.
- Some customers say that Babe Lash Serum irritates their eyes.
- This manifests in a number of ways, ranging from pink symptoms that resemble pink eye to generic itchiness.
- Customers whose eyes were irritated by the serum had difficulty using makeup or wearing contacts until the rash went away.
- If you have sensitive skin, you may want to avoid this product.
What You Need to Know About Babe Lash Serum
Babe Lash Serum comes in a gold, mascara-like tube. The serum is applied to the top and bottom lashes with a small brush. Over the course of several weeks, Babe Lash Serum is supposed to improve the look and length of the lashes.
The company recommends that users apply the serum once a day to clean, dry skin. A single brush stroke is good enough for each lash line. While the company suggests that some users notice results within weeks, they also note that sometimes it takes months for the full effects to be achieved.
Each user will have a different reaction to Babe Lash Serum. Ideally, however, at the end of a several month period, lashes should look longer, fuller, and effortless. This can reduce the need for heavy makeup application and boost confidence.
- The main ingredients in Babe Lash Serum are water and glycerin. The serum also contains grape seed extract, leaf extract, ginseng root extract, and much more. The combination of natural ingredients and hi-tech chemical compounds is intended to augment lashes safely and effectively.
- The product has been tested by dermatologists, and the company states that side effects are rare. The company also asserts that it's safe to use the product with contact lenses. If irritation of any kind does occur, users should immediately discontinue use of the product.
- There are two available sizes of Babe Lash Serum. Users who purchase the 2mL size tube should expect the product to last for about three months. If you purchase the 4mL size tube, it can last for up to six months. If you run out of the product, you should expect to see the results diminish due to discontinued use.
Babe Lash Serum is tolerated by most users. It can cause irritation, however, and people who have sensitive skin or eyes may want to steer clear of this product.
At more than $40, some users may feel that Babe Lash Serum is too expensive for the amount of product. There are less expensive lash serums on the market that provide similar results.
While this serum seems to be well tolerated by a majority of users, it is not without its drawbacks. Considering the high price point, the small containers, and the occasional irritating side effects, Babe Lash Serum shouldn't be the first choice of long lash enthusiasts.
What's Better than Babe Lash?
The most popular consumer choice in 2017 is Idol Lash.
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 90-day money-back guarantee, Idol Lash is making big waves in the eyelash growth world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Idol Lash to achieve their eyelash growth goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Idol Lash review here.