Table of Contents
- 1 The Best Eyelash Growth Serum for 2020
- 2 FAQ
So you weren’t born with gorgeously long, fluttery lashes? Welcome to the club.
Lucky for us, there are a lot of ways to take your fringe to great lengths, from fake lashes to lash extensions.
Keep reading for some handy buying and eyelash growing tips. Skim through our top 3 picks for the best lash serums in 2020.
ForLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
- Lash-stimulating peptide complex and botanicals come together to make this effective lash serum.
- Peptides are known for empowering hair follicles.
- Together, these ingredients contribute to a natural fortification of hair follicles
The Best Eyelash Growth Serum for 2020
|top pick||ForLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum||
|runner up||Bioluma Eyelash Growth Serum||
|EssyNaturals Eyelash And Brow Growth Serum||
As you know, there are about a bazillion eyelash growth products out there but the above are the best ones you can get, at least without a prescription.
Here’s a more detailed review of the top 3 lash serums…
1. ForLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum
Vitamin Powered Lashes
Peptide complex and botanicals come together to make this effective lash serum. Peptides are known for empowering hair follicles. Together, these ingredients contribute to a natural fortification of hair follicles.
The serum also offers a skin-friendly lash growing experience. It is completely hypoallergenic, vegan and dermatologist tested.
- Super affordable comparing to other serums
- Made with natural plant peptides
- Thin soft tip brush for easy application
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- The tube of ForLash Serum will last just 1-2 months before expired
- If in contact with eyes, it will cause strong irritation
2. Bioluma Eyelash Growth Serum
Naturally Blossomed Lashes
Bioluma is one of the latest lash trends in the current beauty industry, and it’s by far the most recommended lash product on our list. It’s clinically proven, which promises to give results within just 2-4 weeks of continued use.
The best thing about this lash serum is that it contains all natural ingredients, including Malus Domestica (Apple fruit cell culture extract), an essential ingredient for hair growth, and to strengthen hair. All the ingredients are proven to be effective, non-irritating, and safe even for the most sensitive eyes.
What’s more is that Bioluma is a trusted member of Natural Products Association.
- Clinically-proven and no reported side effects
- Natural ingredients
- Reasonably priced
- May not be suitable for pregnant women
3. EssyNaturals Eyelash And Brow Growth Serum
Naturally Fast Lashes
More impressive lashes are just around the corner with this serum. In only 2-3 weeks, you can reap results with strong and pronounced lashes.
This serum has a special recipe based on natural plant extracts. These extracts feature ginseng root, Egyptian blue water lily, and polygonum multiflorium. This recipe will not irritate or aggravate your skin.
- Quick results in just 2 to 3 weeks
- Made with plant extracts
- Easy application with thin-tipped brush
- Not confirmed as hypoallergenic
What is in eyelash growth serum?
Biotin: This is the most common active ingredient in over-the-counter eyelash-growth serums, which are often marketed as conditioning treatments. Biotin is a B vitamin, and it is said to improve hair’s health by strengthening keratin, the protein that makes up hair.
How to Use Eyelash Serum ?
The most important tip for using an eyelash serum is to be consistent, as results do not appear overnight. “With continued use, 1-2 times daily of a good product, you can expect noticeable improvement over a period of 2-6 weeks,” adds Dr. Murphy-Rose.
Can you use eyelash serum on lower lashes?
It is often recommended not to apply the serum on your lower eyelashes. This is because the lower eyelashes have fewer lashes than the upper lashes; as such, it is easy for the eyelash serum to get into the eyes in the process.
How Do Eyelash Serums Work
Lash serums are great because they contain ingredients that promote and extend the growth phase of hair, such as prostaglandins and peptides, explains Rina Allawh, M.D., F.A.A.D., a dermatologist at Montgomery Dermatology in King of Prussia, PA. Eyelash growth serums also help condition your natural lashes so that they’re less likely to break and fall out.