Xtreme Lashes Review – Proven Results or Not Worth the Cash?
Xtreme Lashes promise dramatic, sultry and lush long lashes to each and every woman who wants them. Typically, long and thick lashes were achieved using false lashes in the past. Xtreme Eyelashes, on the other hand, are unlike these as it offers a semi permanent solution to lash lengthening. Xtreme Lashes are made from synthetic strands, and are used by plenty of celebrities in the United States.
Xtreme Lashes Pros
- Xtreme Lashes are quite popular and has a number of international followers.
- It can only be applied by accredited stylists, which means that accuracy and expertise in the application process is guaranteed.
- The procedure does produce eyelashes that are long and thick, like it claims to do so.
- The product is not as expensive as permanent eyelashes or eyelash surgery.
- Results are quick in comparison to eyelash lengthening products since the effects can be seen immediately after the first procedure.
Xtreme Lashes Cons
- The procedure lasts quite a long time, and can take as long as two hours to complete the attachment of the synthetic lashes.
- Also, the eyelash extension process can be quite expensive, and costs all the more because it has to be reapplied over and over again within a span of two to three weeks.
- The treatment is not available anywhere since you have to look for a certified eyelash stylist and there might be none near you.
- Also, some users have encountered problems with the extensions, such as clumps of synthetic lashes falling off along with natural lashes. Some users have also claimed that the procedure has caused damage on their original eyelashes.
- The synthetic lashes can also accommodate a lot of dirt, which may cause the eye area to itch as well.
- The glue used during the procedure may also emit strong and irritating fumes which may sting the eyes or cause some discomfort during the application process.
Xtreme Eye Lashes How Does It Work?
Xtreme Eyelashes are made from synthetic strands which are applied on to a person natural lashes. The process is a meticulous one as it involves the attachment of the lashes one by one. An eyelash extension procedure can be as long as two hours, and this depends on the number of lashes to be applied and the expertise of the stylist.
Eyelash extensions by Xtreme Lashes are only done by accredited and certified hairstylists who have gone through the companys hands-on lash extension training. All sales of the product are available from accredited health and beauty professionals, so you can only get the extensions from legitimate individuals who have been trained to do the procedure.
Eyelash stylists are trained to design and style your lashes to meet your desire and needs. Since the eyelash extensions are attached onto natural lashes, they also fall out when the natural hair does, which is typically after sixty days.
There are refills that can be used every two to three weeks, which work to replenish the lashes that have fallen on a daily basis. Procedures should be done every two to three months to maintain the thickness and length of the lashes.
Xtreme Lashes Side Effects
The glue used during the process may cause irritation or allergic side effects. Aside from that, there are reports about eyelash clumping and falling off of lashes as well as eyelash damage after undergoing this procedure.
Almost all women want beautiful, thick and long eyelashes and the prospect of getting quickly getting them through semi permanent procedures may sound interesting for plenty of women.
While Xtreme Lashes sounds quite promising, one has to take into consideration the disadvantages that come along with the procedure before pushing through with it. If you think you can brave the strong irritating fumes or the possibility of developing an allergic reaction or of having eyelashes clump out and fall, then you might want to try the product. But if you want long lashes but want to take a safer route, then Xtreme Lashes are not the product for you.