Neu Lash Conditioner Review
NeuLash Active Eyelash Technology is marketed as an innovative eyelash enhancement serum that delivers the dream of having healthier, longer, and fuller eyelashes within four weeks of applying this product as little as just once a day. Its three-pronged formula claims to provide strength, nourishment, vitality and volume besides moisturizing and augmenting the elasticity of your thin, sparse, and even damaged eyelashes.
According to clinical studies, it is supposedly safe and gentle to eyes and is touted as being ideal for even those who have undergone radiation treatment. However, there are reports of customers who have failed to notice any significant changes even after using the product for a longer period and side effects related to the presence of prostaglandin.
The official website of NeuLash provides an extensive list of active ingredients that form the neuLash active eyelash technology. It claims to be developed with powerful bioengineered polypeptides containing beneficial amino and fatty acids that fight against breakage of eyelashes by promoting healthier and natural lashes.
Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans work together to hydrate and moisturize the lashes while making them more durable. Other ingredients such as Biotin, Panthenol, and pumpkin seed provide strength in the form of essential proteins and vitamins the lashes need for replenishment.
The presence of the questionable ingredient, prostaglandin overshadows the benefits of the other natural ingredients.
Neu Lash Pros:
- The creators of NeuLash contest that isopropyl cloprostenate; an analogue for prostaglandin is indeed safe due to the addition of peptides such as polypeptide-23, even suggesting that this mix actually increases its efficacy.
- The NeuLash website extols the virtues of the product and lures the customers claiming that possessing luscious longer and thicker lashes is a certainty within a month of using the product just once everyday.
- The product website provides adequate information on the active ingredients of NeuLash and its positive attributes.
- The presence of the controversial prostaglandin derivative in this product increases the chances of side effects in the user such as irritation, some redness and harm to the vision apart from the eyes permanently changing color.
- The customers have to be ready to splurge a steep $150 for a bottle that may last for just three months making it an expensive routine to gain lovely lashes.
- There is every chance that customers can find similar products of different brands with the same formulation but at a much affordable rates.
- The NeuLash official website lacks adequate information on the manufacturers of the product.
Heavy price tag, glowing customer reviews on the official website, impressive ingredients list that glorifies the product sums up neuLash at a quick initial glance. Delving deeper, some cracks in its seemingly pristine visage are visible in the form of side effects such as darkened eyelids and the presence of the derivative of the contentious prostaglandin namely, isopropyl cloprostenate. It is indeed prudent to contact a doctor if this product comes in direct contact with the eyes. NeuLash is available at luxury retailers nationwide at Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue.
It can come in handy to keep in mind that price tag is not always proportional to the quality of the product. NeuLash works better as a clinical product than a cosmetic one.