L’Oreal Lash Boosting Serum Review
Created by the world renowned make up and skin care manufacturer L'Oreal, the L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum promises to deliver excellent results. The product promises thicker, fuller and more voluminous lashes without the fall outs within four weeks time.
How Does It Work and What Are L'Oreal Lash Serum Ingredients?
The product is applied on the lashes, just like Lash Boost. The only difference is that the serum comes in a clear liquid, which is easy and smooth to apply. The product should be applied right on the lash line and up to the lashes, and the applications should be continued for at least four weeks. The serum is applied twice a day, in the morning and in the evening on bare eyelashes. Mascara can be applied over the serum during day applications.
L'Oreal Serum contains several ingredients formulated by the L'Oreal Paris Research laboratories, and these include two amino acids, Panthenol and Cermaide, which are pro keratin amino acids that promote the appearance of lashes. Arginine is another amino acid which is found in Keratin, and works to reinforce the lashes. The serum also contains Centella Asiatice, which is a conditioning plant extract.
- The products seems to be reliable in terms of safety and effectiveness and evoke high hopes from consumers since it does come from L'Oreal.
- Users who have tried the product like the fact that the serum is not sticky, but glides on easily on the lashes. It's semi gel texture dries on very fast making it very easy to apply.
- It is also lightweight and does not feel heavy on the lashes.
- Aside from being a lengthening and volumizing serum, it is supposed to work as a mascara primer as well.
- It is easily available in most beauty stores and is relatively reasonable in pricing in comparison to other high end mascara primers.
- The most common complaint from product users is that the product dries up quite quickly, which means that the product application should also be done fast and quick.
- Also, it is difficult to use as a mascara primer since it causes the mascara to clump and flake off.
- It also takes some time in order to completely cover up the white primer using mascara.
- Some users may have experienced minimal improvement on the length of the lashes, plenty of users have also complained about the lack of results.
- The product can also cause irritation, especially to sensitive eyes.
L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum Side Effects
L'Oreal Serum can cause slight irritation to the eyes, especially when applied on the lower lash line. Itching and redness can occur.
All in all, the L'Oreal Double Extend Lash Boosting Serum promises to lengthen lashes, but the results, while they vary a bit, are mostly minimal. While it may be used as a primer in order to make up for its ineffectiveness as a lengthening product, it can also be cumbersome to use with mascara. Thus, while it falls in between when it comes to uses and purposes, its results make it an unnecessary buy for anyone who needs a real lash lengthening product, or a real mascara primer.
What's a Better Alternative to Loreal Lash Boosting Serum?
The most popular consumer choice in 2017 was Lash Energizer.
With a combination of proven ingredients, superb customer service and a 90-day money-back guarantee, Lash Energizer is making big waves in the eyelash growth world.
Find out why thousands of people are choosing Lash Energizer to achieve their eyelash growth goals, and why it's also the editor's top selection.
Read the Lash Energizer review here.