Lilash Review – Proven Results or Not Worth the Cash?
Lilash Reviews Lilash Eyelash Stimulator is a popular eyelash growth enhancement product that promises to improve the volume and length of eyelashes after continuous use.
The product is created by Cosmetic Alchemy, a company that specializes in manufacturing and distributing cosmetic and cosmeceutical products that are meant to enhance the beauty of its users.
- Lilash has a no-salt formula, which is less irritating on the eyes. Some other eyelash enhancement products cause stinging sensation when they get into the eyes.
- The product promises to improve the length of the lashes within four to six weeks of continuous use, which is not really quite a long time.
- A tube of Lilash lasts very long and can be used for five to six months, even with everyday use.
- It is not only an eyelash growth stimulator; it is also an eyelash conditioner as well.
- Lilash comes at a steep price, and most people are not prepared to shell out more than a hundred dollars for their eyelash enhancement products.
- It may cause a darkening on the eye area.
- It contains Phenoxyethanol, which is known as a possible irritant.
- It may also irritate the eyes of the skin surrounding the eye area.
- There are some negative user reviews online claiming that the product did not live up to its promise.
What Are The Ingredients and How Does It Work?
Lilash Eyelash Stimulator contains:
- Purified Water
- Lupinus Albus Seed Extract
- and Prunus Amygdalus Seed Extract among others.
Of course, purified water makes up the bulk of the product and gives it its liquid consistency. Lupus Albus Seed Extract is the stimulating factor that promotes hair growth. While Prunus Amygdalus, on the other hand strengthens the eyelash fiber by protecting it. Panthenol is a moisturizing agent while silica also strengthens each eyelash strand and prevents it from breaking.
Other product ingredients include Glycerin, Colloidal Silver, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethlcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Ester, 15S-trihydroxy-17Phenyl and 18, 19, 20-Trinorprosta-5Z among others. These ingredients encourage eyelash growth by chemically stimulating each strand of eyelash to increase and grow in size.
Aside from stimulating eyelash growth, Lilash Eyelash Stimulator also protects the hair and keeps it from being brittle. Its restorative nature helps keep the eyelashes strong, thereby preventing unnecessary breakage. The product is simple to apply, and should just be applied on to the upper lash line just like one would with a liquid eyeliner.
A single tube of Lilash Eyelash Stimulator can be used for five to six months. Lilash can also work on the eyebrows; however, Cosmetic Alchemy has designed a specific product for eyebrow growth, which is known as Librow.
Lilash Side Effects
While Lilash is said to be hypoallergenic, some individuals may still experience side-effects such as itching, burning and redness of the eyes. These usually occur when the solution gets inside the eyes. These side effects can easily be remedied by flushing the eyes with water. Aside from these side effects, some users have also reported swelling or discoloration on the upper lid of the eyes. These side effects however are not permanent and can easily be reversed.
So, we come to the question, should you buy a tube of Lilash. Given that it does sound promising and is proven to be safe to use, Lilash might be worth a try, especially if you are willing to spend money on the product.
However, if you are not too keen on spending a hundred or so dollars on an eyelash enhancement product, you may want to consider other products first before finally deciding on Lilash.