Idol Lash Review – Proven Results or Not Worth the Cash?
Idol lash promises to give women the lashes that they deserve within two to four weeks of usage. This serum is reasonably priced at $39.95 (check the latest price here) and applied like liquid eyeliner on a daily basis.
Unlike mascara and fake lashes, this eyelash growth enhancer provides a long-term solution to lash problems. It has been used by thousands of women for a while now, and based on their comments, the product is pretty effective and safe.
What is Idol Lash?
Idol Lash is one of the latest eyelash growth serums that is clinically-proven to increase lash density within just 2-4 weeks of continued use.
The company behind the product was established back in 2002 and is now a popular name in the health and beauty industry.
Idol Lash is a trusted member of the Natural Products Association, which guarantees that this product is designed from pure and natural extracts.
How Idol Lash Works
Idol Lash ingredients all come from natural sources, which are proven to be non-irritating and are effective in promoting hair growth. Here’s a breakdown of some of the active ingredients found in this eyelash growth serum, as well as the benefits they provide:
- Cocoyl - an ingredient derived from coconut oil, which is helpful in rinsing away debris on the skin.
- Kelp extract - this ingredient is loaded with essential nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that can help stimulate hair growth and make it more dense.
- Honey extract - this works as an emollient, keeping the lashes soft and silky. Honey is also a known powerful antioxidant, which can help promote hair growth. It also contains antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, which are very useful for making the follicles clean and healthy.
- Jojoba seed oil - this works as a moisturizing agent, which is excellent for keeping your lashes fresh and hydrated. It also acts as a conditioner that helps add shine, volume, and softness to your lashes.
- Nettle extract - this ingredient is a very good source of vitamins, minerals, and protein, which are all amazing stuff for growing hair. It has the ability to block DHT production, a hormone that is responsible for hair loss. Nettle also contains antimicrobial and soothing properties, which help strengthen hair and accelerate its growth process. Nettle has been one of the oldest treatments for hair loss.
- Chamomile extract - this ingredient has an antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties that help strengthen hair follicles, stimulate hair growth, and promote fuller, thicker lashes.
With all these great ingredients combined, you have a safe and powerful serum for eyelashes.
But the question is, is it really effective? Let’s find out what people say about this product.
Idol Lash also provides clinical studies to back-up their claims. In one of their studies, 15 people aged 24-82 were asked to apply Idol Lash at least once a night for 2 weeks.
After the trial, results were measured using a Sigma Scan software and it showed that Idol Lash:
- Increased lash length by 25%
- Increased lash thickness by 82%
- Increased keratin level, which is an essential protein the helps restore hair health and make the hair stronger
- Provided visible, significant growth
Idol Lash Side Effects
No side effects have been noted in using Idol Lash. According to their website, this eyelash growth serum is designed from natural ingredients, which is definitely safe even for the most sensitive eyes. However, it is recommended to do a skin test before starting any treatment in order to make sure that there are no allergic reactions.
The Bottom Line
All in all, the product Idol Lash Eyelash Serum is very promising. At the same time, the results shown by the clinical tests are very consistent with its claims. It produces wonderful and thick lashes in a very short period of time. This product is well recommended for any woman who wants beautiful lashes.
And if this product doesn’t work for you or if you’re unsatisfied with the results, there’s no need for you to worry as it gives you a 90-day money back guarantee, making this product really worth trying.
Warning: Don’t buy Idol Lash at Amazon.com.
You can find Idol Lash at Amazon for as low as $26. We've been contacted numerous times from our readers that Amazon.com sells Idol Lash serum which had been discontinued and close to expiration date.
People that purchased this product from amazon had old expired packaging. Some users reported about receiving the product with the expiration date of february 2015 which means it had been made 2 years ago and for idol lash which should last 6 to 8 months it is the same as expired product. We would like to warn people not to buy from amazon because many people write to us and complain.
So, please, be careful and remember that you can get a 90 day money back guarantee only when you buy at http://www.IdolLash.com
If the product is not working for you, you can call the Idol Lash customer service at (818) 303-9260 for a refund during this 90-day period.
How to Apply Idol Lash
Unlike fake lashes and other lash serums on the market, Idol Lash is very easy to use. It only takes a few minutes daily to apply.
- Remove all your makeup with a mild cleanser.
- Take the applicator and carefully apply the serum at the bases of your eyelashes.
- Repeat the steps daily, preferably before bedtime to achieve the best results.
You can see results after 2-4 weeks of regular use, but this depends on each person.
Idol Lash vs Latisse
Both Idol Lash and Latisse are clinical-proven eyelash serums that claim to effectively grow lashes and make them appear fuller and longer. Both have also been reviewed positively by many users, and today’s considered two of the most popular and effective products for eyelash growth. But unlike Latisse, Idol Lash doesn’t need to be prescribed by a physician, and anyone who wants to enhance their lashes can use the product. This makes it more a convenient product for keeping your lashes long and beautiful.
Compared to Latisse, Idol Lash is also more affordable and safe to use as it doesn’t contain any substances that may cause adverse impacts to your skin. No side effects have also been reported so far with the use of Idol Lash, while Latisse has probable reactions, including vision problems, itchiness and redness, as well as infections.