Nutraluxe BeautyLash MD Review
Nutraluxe MD promotes Beauty Lash MD as a physician formulated Eyelash Contitioner that improves the length, fullness, thickness, and the darkness of the lashes in just 4 to 8 weeks. This product is marketed as one that can be used to attain lush brows too. It helps to prevent and even reverse adverse affects to the lashes and brows due to cosmetics and various environmental factors.
BeautyLash MD contains essential vitamins, peptides, and botanicals that replenish, and strengthen the lashes besides augmenting its shine and flexibility. It was released to the masses in the summer of 2008 with the promise of helping the lashes grow to its full potential.
Product Details and Ingredients:
Beauty Lash MD is applied like liquid eyeliner on the upper and lower eyelids at the base of the eyelashes once every night before going to bed. The key ingredients of the product include Bio-Peptides that rejuvenates weak lashes and brows, Amino acids protects hair against damage, Sodium Hyaluronate and Tocopheryl-Vitamin E hydrate the lashes and gives them shine and strength, and panthenol increases the flexibility of the lashes. Natural ingredients such as Chamomilla Recutita soothes the sensitive skin around the eyes, Ginseng Root Extract increases the micro-circulation, Grape Seed Extract, a natural antioxidant that prevents free radical damage, and Vitamin C is a strong natural antioxidant that promotes skin repair and protection.
Beauty Lash MD Pros:
- It is attractively priced at $59, which is considered on a reasonable side of the price range in comparison with other products in the same bouquet of eyelash growth products.
- The Scarlet-tinged official website of BeautyLash MD lists an extensive list of ingredients of the product and their uses. The website is very informative and includes FAQ to throw light on various issues concerning the product.
Beauty Lash MD Cons and Side Effects:
- Due to the Nutra Luxe MD’s affiliate program for BeautyLash MD, chancing upon negative reviews or unbiased customer opinions on the product is next to impossible making it difficult to fathom the true effectiveness of the product.
- BeautyLash MD is available only online in affiliate sites and the main sales site. It is not available outside in stores.
- The ingredients present in the product make it more of a conditioner than a growth-promoting product due to the lack of any derivative of active ingredients that are essential to stimulate growth.
- The before and after photos of users of this product in the various sites promoting the product is questionable.
Beauty Lash MD with its competitive pricing of approximately $60, offer of free lip plumper and airy promises of longer luscious lashes and lustrous brows in a short period, and harmless natural hypo-allergenic ingredients that combat breakage and any damages caused by cosmetics and environmental factors camouflages any risk involved in trying the product when compared to its competitors.
The result photos in the main site and the affiliate sites do raise questions about its authenticity. It is indeed prudent to take a closer look at the risks involved in using this product before making a purchase decision.