Eyelashes are powerful tools of self-expression.
Short or no eyelashes have different stories to tell ranging from medical conditions to the use of a harmful cosmetic product. Reasons maybe varied but worries are quite similar.
Several doubts crop up in the minds of those affected by this particular problem – do eyelashes grow back? If they do, how to grow back eyelashes?
When we know that, how long does it take for eyelashes to grow back?
These are never-ending questions in quest for those solutions that would light up many eyes. Let us tackle these questions one at a time in the same order.
Question 1 – Do Eyelashes Grow Back?
Answer to this question is a resonant YES!
- If you have accidently plucked your eyelashes while trying to take only one out or plucked it out by mistake while fiddling around with it, then it is sure to grow back.
- Losing your eyelashes for a certain period may be a result of lack of protein in your diet. In this case, with little bit of care, eyelashes do grow back.
- Lack of eyelashes due to accident, surgery, or a medical condition has to be consulted with a physician to get an answer to this question.
Having said that, cosmetic science has developed in leaps and bounds to provide effective solutions for such problems too. Therefore, fear not for the answer might still be in the positive.
Question 2 – How to Grow Back Eyelashes?
When a person is faced with naturally weak or falling eyelashes, natural ingredients like castor oil and olive oil are enough to do the trick.
Dab your eyelids with little bit of oil every night until you see signs of hair growth. Continue with this process until you get desired results.
Eyelash trimming is another option if you are left with weak falling hair.
Eyelash growth products like eyelash enhancers, eyelash growth stimulators are some of the best in the cosmetic world to help you grow back your eyelashes.
On the other hand, if the loss of hair is due to skin problem, accident, or any other medical condition it is best to consult a dermatologist or a physician for a thorough check up. Go for transplants if necessary or simply follow the doctor’s prescription when it comes to usage of drugs to get your eyelashes to grow back.
Question 3 – How Long Does it Take for Eyelashes to Grow Back?
This is a question full of anxiety, worry, doubt, and little bit of hope that things are going to get back to normal or even better than normal.
Normal would be having the natural eyelashes in place. Better than normal would be longer, luscious eyelashes dreams are made of.
The time of growth for both purposes differ depending on the methods used to grow back the eyelashes:
- If the loss of eyelashes is due to natural causes then it might take anywhere between 2 to 4 months for them to grow back.
- On the other hand, if it is due to a medical condition then the consulting physician will be better equipped to give you a time frame depending on the drugs or products prescribed to aid eyelash growth.
Cosmetic products like eyelash conditioners and growth stimulators promise a minimum growth period of 6 weeks if applied once daily, regularly.
Will eyelashes grow back is a daunting doubt to have. Be assured that there is help around in the form of various products and drugs to aid in growing back your eyelashes in the blink of an eye. Well! Not exactly a blink but we are getting there.
To see which eyelash growth products have been rated highest by users and experts, keep reading below…
As of today, Idol Lash has shown the best results for the consumers.